Friday, April 13, 2007

The Wolfowitz at the Door

There are a few things in this world that will tick me off, probably unreasonably. Power-mad moneycrats will every time. So I guess you can probably tell how I feel about the BushWalker dynasty. One of their lackeys has been featured recently:
http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/ap/fn/4713775.html
"(She) says she is a victim and was forced into a job transfer because of their relationship."
Life is a shithole, ain't it? Quit the job, girl. Get another one. It's that simple for your ilk. Or talk your man into it. Oh no, he's too much of a man, isn't he? He'd NEVER do that for little ole' you.
In what way is she not a whore, and he not a john?
I LOVE seeing him do the media equivalent of putting his coat over his head on a perp walk.
Did either of them give the money back?
I am so sure he transferred her against her will, and she didn't know she had an extra $80,000 coming in. Guess he just took care of his woman, as a real man should.
As my dear old granny used to say, "Fuck you, motherfucker!". Actually, what she would have said is, "Honestly, I just don't know what gets into some people.". Same difference, no?

No comments: